Dubbo Regional Council welcomes your comments on our social media pages, and encourage you to discuss and share your opinions, experiences and feedback on our content. We do however ask that all users show courtesy and respect to others when making comments via our Facebook and Instagram channels, to ensure our page is friendly, welcoming and respectful to all.
We ask that when you engage with our social media channels, you adhere to our Acceptable User Guidelines. Please:
- Do not threaten, harass, discriminate or make personal attacks against Dubbo Regional Council employees or other users.
- Do not post anything that could be considered promotional, offensive, prejudicial, racist, off-topic, vexatious or otherwise inappropriate.
- Do not use offensive or inappropriate language.
- Do not speculate or comment on legal matters or proceedings.
- Do not include personal or sensitive information about yourself or others in public comments (for example personal addresses, email addresses, phone numbers or photographs).
- Do not link to other websites, email addresses, Facebook pages or off-topic pages.
Any user found regularly breaching the Acceptable User Guidelines may be blocked from the page(s), and please note that contributions will be moderated as required, and may be removed without explanation.
Our aim is to create and foster a positive online community where users feel safe and welcome to contribute positively to the promotion and growth of the Dubbo Region.