- Where history comes to life
- Old Dubbo Gaol, Macquarie Street, Dubbo NSW, Australia
Discover another world and take a step back in time at Old Dubbo Gaol. A State Heritage listed site which remains intact and restored, creating a pocket in time and unearthing powerful, dark moments in Australian prison history. Listen to the tales of the “Condemned Man”, learn about solitary confinement and find out why there are 13 steps to the gallows. Old Dubbo Gaol is re-opening June 1st 2020, 9.00am to 4.00pm everyday.
- Please use sanitising stations throughout the site
- No guided tours or performances until further notice
- Limited numbers may apply in some areas on site
- Old Dubbo Gaol staff will be on site to answer questions and provide information
See website for more details.
A facility of Dubbo Regional Council.
The Great Big Adventure Pass
Make family time great. Take home big memories. Plan an unforgettable adventure.
Make the most of your holiday with the Dubbo Region Great Big Adventure Pass! It's one pass, four incredible attractions and an adventure you won't forget.
The Great Big Adventure Pass is a multi-ticket to Taronga Western Plains Zoo, Old Dubbo Gaol, the NEW Royal Flying Doctor Visitor Experience, Wellington Caves PLUS exclusive offers at partner businesses.
BUY NOW at greatbigadventurepass.com.au
*single adult ticket price. Information, Terms and Conditions can be found at greatbigadventurepass.com.au