- Where history comes to life
- Old Dubbo Gaol, Macquarie Street, Dubbo NSW, Australia
Discover another world and take a step back in time at Old Dubbo Gaol. A State Heritage listed site which remains intact and restored, creating a pocket in time and unearthing powerful, dark moments in Australian prison history. Listen to the tales of the “Condemned Man”, learn about solitary confinement and find out why there are 13 steps to the gallows. During school holidays, the Gaol springs to life unveiling characters, insights and daring escapes, perfect for the whole family.
- Twilight Tours (family-friendly) and Beyond the Grave Tours (16yrs+) – bookings essential
- Self-guided tours – every day 9am-4pm (except Christmas Day)
- Guided day tours and characters in costume – weekends and school holidays
- Group booking tours tailored for school groups and bus tours
See website for details and times.
A facility of Dubbo Regional Council
The Great Big Adventure Pass
Make family time great. Take home big memories. Plan an unforgettable adventure.
Make the most of your holiday with the Dubbo Region Great Big Adventure Pass! It's one pass, four incredible attractions and an adventure you won't forget.
The Great Big Adventure Pass is a multi-ticket to Taronga Western Plains Zoo, Old Dubbo Gaol, the NEW Royal Flying Doctor Visitor Experience, Wellington Caves PLUS exclusive offers at partner businesses.
BUY NOW at greatbigadventurepass.com.au
*single adult ticket price. Information, Terms and Conditions can be found at greatbigadventurepass.com.au