- Conferences and Business Events
- Friday 23 April
- The Exchange, 98 Macquarie Street, Dubbo, 2830
Join our face2face workshop to find out how a great coach unlocks team members potential to achieve maximum performance. All leaders must be great coaches regardless of whether they are leading a team of 1, 10 or 100's of people. These COVID impacted times globally raise new challenges for leaders to coach their team and require adapted approaches to achieve high performance across the business.
- Insights on your current coaching strengths and weaknesses
- How to adapt to coach your team virtually if required
- Techniques to deal with poor performers in a team
- New techniques to stay agile as a coach with your team
Leave our workshop with a wealth of practical strategies and insights from your peers to improve your own coaching habits as a leader as we head towards 2021.