- Conferences and Business Events
- Friday 23 April
- Wellington Civic Centre, Swift Street, Wellington
Dubbo Regional Council in partnership with the Dubbo Chamber of Commerce and Wellington Business Chamber will deliver a series of three workshops as part of Small Business Month 2020. Presented by Charles Bowie who brings 25 years' experience in the Fresh, Retailer Assistance and Gourmet Food Market at all levels from day to day operations to buying and senior management.
The free workshop series will provide hospitality and retail businesses with practical advice to assist them to navigate the next twelve months, including:
- COVID-19 learnings,
- Current best practice,
- Boost revenue: identifying additional, sustainable revenue streams,
- Number crunching: maintaining profitability and managing cash flow through disruption,
- Community: collaboration with like-minded business,
- Marketing: building an online presence to boost sales through effective local engagement.
Identified as industries most affected by the pandemic in the Dubbo Region, attending retail and hospitality businesses will in addition to the workshop style group training, have the chance to win one of three one-on-one strategy development sessions with Charles.