- Saturday 3 October
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Moxon Park, Molong Street, Stuart Town
Postponed to 2021.
An annual event held each year at Stuart Town, (formerly Ironbarks), made famous in the Banjo Patterson poem.
Bring your family along for a fun day of:
- Live music, including “Roll Again”, the six piece Band from the Central Coast and other music and poetry
- Patrick Harris Horsemanship and horse Expo including “adopt a horse”
- Shearing demos
- South American dance trio
- Kids corner with petting farm
- Merry-go-round, jumping castles & slides
- Mini train rides
- Face painting
- A Special Gem Cave
- Art exhibitions
- Astronomy exhibition
- School children’s photography
- ‘Man From Ironbark Beard Contest’
- Camel and stage coach rides
- Street parade with Easter bonnet awards
Plus over 100 stalls offering a great variety of food and goods for a shopping bonanza.
Entry only $2.
Dubbo Regional Council is proud to sponsor this event.
- Stuart Town Action Group