- Saturday 3 October
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Moxon Park, Molong Street, Stuart Town
An annual event held each year at Stuart Town, (formerly Ironbarks), made famous in the Banjo Patterson poem.
Bring your family along for a fun day of:
- live music, including “Roll Again”, the six piece Band from the Central Coast and other music and poetry
- Patrick Harris Horsemanship and horse Expo including “adopt a horse”
- shearing demos
- South American dance trio
- kids corner with petting farm
- merry-go-round, jumping castles & slides
- mini train rides
- face painting
- special Gem Cave
- Are exhibition
- Astronomy exhibition
- school children’s photography
- ‘Man From Ironbark Beard Contest’
- Camel and stage coach rides
- Street parade with Easter bonnet awards
- plus over 100 stalls offering a great variety of food and goods for a shopping bonanza.
Entry only $2.
Dubbo Regional Council is proud to sponsor this event.
- Stuart Town Action Group