- Conferences and Business Events
- Friday 13 March
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- The Exchange, 98 Macquarie Street, Dubbo
Caddie brings close to 30 years’ experience and a whole of the business, regional development approach to business success!
In late 2017, Caddie saw an opportunity to refresh her passion for the tourism industry and now leads Orange360, responsible for the destination marketing for Orange, Blayney and Cabonne Councils. In November 2018, the Orange360 teamwork was recognised with their Gold win for DNSW’s Destination Marketing campaign of the year.
This is a great opportunity to meet Caddie and learn how to:
- Achieve your business goals by identifying the most effective marketing and communications channels.
- Identify your high yield customers and map their consumer purchasing journey
- Deploy the right strategies and tactics to attract more of them.
To kick off our first Learning Lunch for 2020, this will be free to the community! The majority of Learning Lunches for 2020 will be free to Community members and $10 to friends of The Exchange.