- Community and Fundraising Events
- Sunday 15 March
- 8:00am - 11:00am
- Ollie Robbins Oval, Bligh Street, Dubbo
Adult $20 | Junior U19 $5 | Members free
Join us for our Ladies Day! A day dedicated to encouraging women to attend and race together. All participants are welcome to attend this event, however the 'Ladies Day' give you a chance to find other women interested in starting out in triathlon sports.
Racing options include:
1. Mini Race featuring a 125m river swim, 2km gravel footpath bike ride, and 1km run.
2. Super Sprint featuring a 125m river swim, 9km on-road bike ride, and 2km run.
3. Sprint featuring a 500m river swim, 18km on-road bike ride, and 4km run.
Any race can be done as an individual or as a team of 2 to 3 people.
All races are sanctioned events with Triathlon Australia, open to both members and general public! Dates subject to Council, waterways, Police and Triathlon Australia approvals.