- Conferences and Business Events
- Monday 24 February
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Charles Sturt University, 8 Tony McGrane Place, Dubbo
Successfully implementing strategies is a core skill required for high performing leaders and owners. Yet year after year, they seem to have less time, more spinning plates and struggle more than ever before to ‘get things done’. Use this first Growth Hub workshop for 2020 as a unique opportunity to:
- Learn new insights for higher performance as a leader / owner in 2020.
- Build or refine new skills and tools to address implementation challenges and stop the ‘busy’ culture in your business.
- ‘Problem solve’ live with experienced peers - your biggest implementation challenge for the next 90 days.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to develop practical implementation strategies you can apply in your business straight away and make a strong start to 2020.
Call BusinessDNA to reserve your seat.