Dubbo is a City that loves its sport. Home to a range of sporting clubs and associations, Dubbo has over 82.55 hectares of public open space and more than 20 sporting fields located across the City.
Health and Fitness
- 11 gyms including 3 dedicated cross-fit gyms
- Outdoor aquatic leisure centre including heated 50 metre
- Olympic pool and children’s pool
- Two indoor swimming pools
- Bowling greens
- Golf club and driving range
- Tenpin bowling
- Tennis courts
- Multipurpose sporting complexes
- Dance studios
- Yoga and Pilates classes
- Learn to swim classes
- Paintball facilities.
With more than 100 sporting clubs in Dubbo and home to facilities that lure sporting events of state and national significance you can immerse yourself in your chosen sport or find a new and rewarding physical challenge. To explore your options take a look at some of the sporting codes in our city, their clubs and the sporting facilities that support them.
Are you planning to bring a sporting event to the city? Contact contact Dubbo Regional Council's Marketing, Events and Partnerships team on 6801 4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.