Tom Browne Drilling Services (TBDS) is a professional, privately owned company, founded in July 2005 by Tom Browne; one of the leading figures in the drilling industry in Australia and worldwide.
The Company’s Head Office is strategically located in Dubbo, central western New South Wales, servicing both Australian and African drilling operations, with regional offices and workshops in Mount Isa, Queensland, and Mauritania, Africa, for optimal back-up of personnel, equipment repairs and maintenance. Safety and production are at the forefront of their priorities, whilst ensuring optimum quality for their clients.
WHAT WE SPECIALISE IN
TBDS specialise in Surface and Underground Drilling operations.
With a reputation for getting the job done safely, on time and within budget, the company continues to grow from strength to strength.
• Diamond drilling sizes from NQ - 4C
• Rotary mud drilling, 100mm to 450mm hole diameter
• Reverse circulation drilling 125 - 150mm hole diameter to 550m depth
• Conventional hammer drilling 100mm - 1m hole diameter to 450m depth
• Mine services directional drilling to 1,900m, and hole reaming to 350mm diameter
• Goaf and SIS gas drainage wells to 2,000m
• Goaf, vertical production, ranging and end of hole wells
• Commissioning and decommissioning gas wells
• Steering and gyro services