Regional EnviroScience Pty Ltd helps keep employees and the community safe from hazardous substances through identification and monitoring of contaminants present in the environment.
Our team has an extensive and multidisciplinary experience which services a broad pectrum of industry sectors (both public and private) helping to manage hazardous materials and contaminants. Based in strategic points across regional NSW, EnviroScience is well recognised in dealing a wide range of site complexities (size, nature of contaminants, risk status, site functionality) as they relate to the current regulatory environment.
WHAT WE SPECIALISE IN
• Site assessments
• Hazardous materials risk evaluation, Management and support
• Identification of contaminants and hazardous substances
• Microbial survey and air quality
• Exposure monitoring for chemical, physical and biological agents in water, air, soil and bulk matter
• Noise, dust and vibration exposure monitoring
• Chemical, lead and radiation monitoring
• Asbestos identification, monitoring and building registers/management plans
• Asbestos and microbial laboratory services
• Exposure control plan development
• Health and safety programs and safe work procedures
• Hazardous materials management programs and remediation support