Countrywide Industries Pty Ltd is a family business operating for 31 years. Proprietor Rodney Carr has been servicing Australia nationally and exporting to International markets in Africa and New Zealand.
Countrywide Industries specialise in manufacturing agricultural equipment and servicing general engineering.
Countrywide Industries employs local people and provides ongoing commitment the region through continually training apprentices in welding and fitting and machining with a wide range of expertise. We support other local businesses where possible keeping jobs local.
Countrywide Industries also sponsors local charities and sporting events putting money back into the community.
WHAT WE SPECIALISE IN
Countrywide Industries specialise in anything to do with steel fabricating and general engineering.
• Supply components
• Cutting steel, including sawing, profiling, plasma and cropping
• Hole punching
• Drilling and milling
• Threading to 3’’ – 75mm diameter
• Pressing/bending plate steel to 6 metres long
• Straightening bent components
• Welding mig, stick, fluxcore
• 10 ton overhead workshop crane for handling jobs
• Supply heavy wheels and axles
• On site fabrication
• Plant installation and construction
• 3D CAD design and finite element analysis and trouble shooting of machines and components