“New facility impressing with state of the art fabrication tools and services”
Catering to Australia’s mining industry for more than 15 years in its Emerald QLD workshop, Brennans Welding is a known and trusted welding and engineering shop, answering to the needs of underground mining projects for ventilation and supply equipment.
Brennan’s Welding recently opened a state of the art fabrication facility in Wellington NSW.
This addition is equipped for any fabrication needs of the mining and agricultural industries as well as the general public. The company can further deliver direct ordered equipment to site anywhere throughout the NSW mining areas.
WHAT WE SPECIALISE IN
• Rated and non rated overcasts
• Vehicle access ventilation doors
• Man doors
• 20 & 50psi hatches
• Underground consumables e.g. service pipes, depth gauges etc.
• Supply equipment pods e.g. CABA units, duckbills, emergency response pods, fire substations
Scope of works
• General welding
• Lathe work
• Pipe bending
• Solid wire MMAW and flux core MMAW welding
• Guillotine work
• Plasma profile cutting
• Mobile welding service