The customer feedback period of the Your Dubbo Program runs from 31 August to 9 October 2015.
You will receive a Customer Feedback Report specific to your business in late October.
Customer feedback is a valuable tool for business. It can help:
- Provide insight into your customer demographic and the effectiveness of your current marketing
- Provide feedback on how well your business is serving your customers
- Identify what your business is doing well and what your customers see as an opportunity for development.
How to encourage customer feedback
- Display the feedback forms in your business and invite customers to fill out the survey after you serve them
- Use the Your Dubbo customer campaign as a platform for your own in-store sales or promotions
- For customers in a hurry, invite them visit yourdubbo.com.au and fill out the online feedback form for a chance to win $5000
- Don’t forget to mention to your customers that each time they provide feedback they go in the draw to win $5000 to spend in participating Your Dubbo businesses. The winning customer will be drawn in November.